Award Winning Chain of Fertility Clinics in India
Driven by Passion, Powered by Science
- Creating families since 1991
- 29 Years of advanced fertility treatment experience in India.
- Medical Directors : Dr. Hrishikesh Pai and Dr. Nandita Palshetkar
- 9 State of the Art Fertility Clinics in India
- A leader in fertility treatment in India for over 29 years
- Treated more than 20,000 Couples from India, USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Africa, UAE, Singapore, Bangladesh, Nepal.
- More than 75% success rate for IVF treatment on average.
- Technology and facilities are among the best in the world
Over the past 29 years, Bloom IVF has achieved some of the most important Indian “firsts” in fertility treatment in India.
- 1st in India to introduce Assisted Laser hatching and blastocyst culture for improving pregnancy rates.
- 1st in India to achieve birth by combining Egg donation + Surrogacy ie child with 3 mothers.
- 1st in India to introduce Spindle view technology to increase ICSI pregnancy rates.
- 1st in India to start oocyte Bank & introduced oocyte freezing by vitrification
- 1st in India to introduce Ovarian tissue freezing for young women undergoing Chemo/radiation.
- 1st in India to introduce Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection (IMSI)
- 1st in India to introduce In Vivo Vaginal Culture
- 1st in India to introduce Embryoscope
- 1st pregnancy and birth through pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
Impossible is now possible.
We know that struggling with infertility can be challenging, but today there is more hope than ever before. Bloom IVF chain of fertility clinics across India continues to lead and support cutting-edge technology and best practices within the fertility industry. We serve fertility needs of patients from all around the world. It is our mission to support every aspiring parent on their journey towards to having a child.
Don't wait; just get in touch with us. Infertility could be caused due to following reasons also:
- Difficulty with ovulation due to PCOS, PCOD and other reasons
- Issues with the fallopian tubes or uterus
- Low sperm count
- Problems with the antibodies that harms the eggs or sperm
- Inability of the sperm to survive or penetrate in the cervical mucus
- Uterine Fibroids
- Unexplained Fertility Issues
For Free Online Consultation write to : email@example.com
Free Second Opinion
This message will be confidential