What is the Cost of IVF Treatment in India & Why Bloom IVF India is the most preferred Clinic for IVF Worldwide.
The cost of IVF treatment / rates of ivf treatment or infertility treatment is most asked question in www.google.com nowadays.
But before it is very important to know what leads to infertility?
In men, infertility can be caused by low sperm count, due to endocrine problems, drugs, radiation, or infection.
Infertility in women - it's mainly because of structural problems in the fallopian tube or uterus, or problems releasing eggs. Infertility may also be caused by blockage of the fallopian tube due to malformations. Mental stress too is an important factor.
India is the most sought after destination in the world for infertility treatment. Bloom IVF receives couple from all the corners of the world for different treatments like IVF , ICSI , IMSI , PGD, Surrogacy , Egg Freezing , Embryo Freezing etc. In India patients have to pay nearly half the cost the of infertility treatment than what they would paid in their respective countries and this is why Bloom IVf India attracts so many patients for IVF treatment in their IVF Units spread across India.
Bloom IVF - A Go To destination for IVF in India.
Benefits Of Getting IVF Treatments In India:
Every year, thousands of patients of different health conditions come to India to avail treatment from renowned specialists in cities like Delhi , Mumbai , Bengaluru , Chennai. Following are some of the reasons Why India is most preferred place of Infertility Treatment Worldwide.
India is technologically very advanced in infertility Treatment.
India has Low-cost treatment options compared to Western countries.
Bloom IVF has state-of-the-art technology in all its IVF centres in India, which cost so much more in advanced countries like the US, UK, etc.
Experienced IVF specialists who are just as skilled as the doctors in first world countries.
Bloom IVF experts have more than 22 years’ experience in infertility treatment.
Advanced facilities that are at par with the rest of the world to make every patient’s stay comfortable.
Presence of fluent English-speaking medical staff to make communication much easier compared to getting treatments in other countries like Thailand or Mexico.
Bloom IVF centres in India treat all types of infertility disorders to help childless patients gain the chance to get pregnant.
Some of the disorders treated are as follows:
- Fallopian tubes that are blocked or damaged.
- Disorders that involve ovulation.
- Low sperm count or other disorders that are sperm-related.
- Patients who do not want to spend a fortune on infertility treatments can visit Bloom IVF India to get world-class treatment for infertility.
- The doctors in the Bloom IVF are well-known for the personal attention that they provide to each patient and the miles they go to make sure that the treatments provided are successful.
- Infertility specialists in Bloom IVF clinics in India have the ability and technology to provide satisfactory solutions for infertility. With so many branches in different cities across the country, patients can increase their chances of conceiving. By this they can realize their dream of becoming happy parents of a healthy baby!
- 5 years back patients were unsure about the the fertility treatment procedures and even wondered how much a ‘test tube baby costs’- Cost of Test Tube Baby in India ?
If an IVF clinic promises treatment for less than Rs. 1,50,000 keep in mind that there may be additional hidden costs that will be added to a patient’s bill later. Patients should always ask if the treatment rate quoted includes expenses such as freezing, cost of fertility drugs, blood work, monitoring and ultrasound, etc.
Asking well-researched questions before getting the treatment can save you from surprisingly high medical bills and disputes with the clinic. As infertility became a common problem, we started to learn more about IVF and how it can help couples conceive.
Today, infertility affects 1 in every 6 couples and so IVF treatments have come a long way to help meet the need of the day. If you and your spouse are considering IVF treatments, one of the first things you should do as part of your preparation for IVF would obviously be to consider in vitro fertilization costs. For online consultation write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of IVF treatment in India can also vary depending on the patient condition. It is prudent to consult our online IVF specialists and make informed decisions for infertility treatment.
Write to email@example.com for any questions or any ivf consultations
Free Second Opinion
This message will be confidential